7:00am-3:30pm. unless otherwise posted. The Library will also close for all school assemblies.
The Library is to be used for quiet studying, research and/or reading. Please be respectful of others. If noise is an issue, you'll be asked to leave.
- Students need a current ID in order to check out materials. A student may not check out a book for another student.
- Fiction and Non-fiction have a 3- week check-out period.
- Magazines and reference materials have a one day check-out period.
- Graphing calculators are available for overnight check-out.
- Be sure to RENEW materials before the due date to avoid FINES.
The library staff is available to assist with:
- Research assignments
- Class assignments
- Reading recommendations
- Technology related to completing school assignments
- Requesting materials from other LPS schools
- Reference questions
- Replacement ID's - $5.00