Littleton High School students may request transcripts from the Counseling Office for current students. There is a $5 processing fee for each college application.
CLASS OF 2013 & FORMER STUDENTS
- Seniors must first request their transcripts on their NAVIANCE account.
- Seniors must pay for each school to which they are applying in the Counseling Office.
- There is not a charge for transcripts being sent for scholarship requests or the NCAA Clearinghouse.
- Requests must be submitted to the LHS Registrar 10 school days prior to the college deadline, or, during specific times of the year, by the deadline date posted in the Counseling Office.
- College & scholarship deadlines are posted on Naviance. It is the student’s responsibility to know each deadline.
Littleton High School graduates from the Class of 2013:
If you need an official transcript for college, please download the transcript request form and mail to the address indicated, along with the $5 per transcript fee (checks made to LHS or cash).
If you need an official transcript for scholarships, please download the transcript request form and mail to the address indicated. THERE IS NO FEE FOR SCHOLARSHPS!
Students that graduated and need official transcripts that graduated PRIOR to the 2012-2013 school year, please contact the LPS Central Records office at 303-347-3498