In order to process Non-resident Enrollment Requests, Open Enrollment, and In-District Transfers, you (not your current school) will need to submit a current copy of the following information:
1. Signed/Dated “Open Enrollment Agreement”
2. Current attendance record, signed by a school administrator
3. Current discipline record, signed by a school administrator
4. Current grades from this school year (6 weeks, 12 weeks, or semester)
5. Final report card for the entire prior school year.
6. A copy of your student’s Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan if one has been written for your student.
Once applications are received, those accompanied by an IEP or a 504 Plan will need to be approved by our Director of Student Support Services. This additional step means that extra time will be needed to process your application. Please be aware that if you do not provide this documentation with your initial application, your application will be slowed considerably. We ask your patience as this paperwork is reviewed.
SENIORS: If you wish to open enroll for your senior year, you must also provide a complete transcript for all years of high school. You will be required to meet with a counselor and school administrator as part of the application process.
It is your responsibility to provide these documents. Only complete applications will be accepted. A decision will not be made without your current grades.
Please return completed applications either by
fax 303-347-7771 or U.S. Mail:
Littleton High School
Attn: Mrs. Railey,
199 East Littleton Blvd.
Littleton, CO 80121